Your specific session lengths will be agreed upon prior to starting counselling. Our counsellors can adjust the time based on your needs and preferences. Generally speaking,
- Sessions are typically 60 to 120 minutes in length.
- Sessions start off on a weekly basis.
- As you begin to experience improvement and change, it is possible to space your sessions out over time (e.g., every two weeks).
- After you’re satisfied with the progress you’ve made, you can set up “follow-up” sessions and check-in every month or second month to help maintain your changes.
- Should new issues or challenges arise at any point you can request to change the frequency of sessions anytime.
- There are no session limits.